Updated: April 8, 2022
While the Oregon Health Authority has lifted the mask mandate for fully vaccinated individuals in certain healthcare settings, we want to reassure you that all of our team members will continue to wear masks in the office. We believe that this is an important step in protecting the health and safety of our patients, as well as our staff.
Additionally, we kindly request that all patients come to their appointments wearing a mask, regardless of vaccination status. We will continue to have masks available at the door. This will help ensure the safety of everyone in our office, especially those who may be immunocompromised or at higher risk of contracting the virus
Haven Dental PDX has always taken extreme precaution when it comes to infection control and the safety of our patients and team members. In response to COVID-19, we are following the newest guidelines to confidently serve our community. Your safety is our top priority and we observe all CDC and ADA protocols for infection control.
If you experience any of the following 3 situations, please call our office to cancel and reschedule your appointment:
1) Test positive for COVID-19 within 10 days of your scheduled appointment.
2) Are currently symptomatic or have experienced symptoms of the COVID-19 virus within 10 days of your scheduled appointment.
3) Have had a close contact to someone infected with COVID-19 within 10 days of your scheduled appointment.
We ask that all patients follow our COVID-19 Protocol for appointments:
1. Continue to wear a clean fitted cloth or surgical mask to your appointment.
2. Upon arrival, please use the hand sanitizer station at the front door.
3. Please brush your teeth at home before your appointment. We will not be having you brush at the office.
4. The office may be cold due to all the PPE we have to wear at this time. Please bring a sweater or jacket and you may want to wear long pants.
5. If in the two weeks following your appointment, you show any symptoms of COVID, please inform our office so we can keep our staff and other patients safe.
6. We will minimize our screening questions to if you have had or were exposed to COVID virus or have flu or COVID like symptoms within two weeks of your appointment. We hope these steps will help minimize risks at our office.
Thank you for your understanding, patience, and loyalty!
-Haven Dental PDX
Haven Dental PDX
1744 NE 42nd Ave
Portland, OR 97213